- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Violations
- Personal Injury
Scott T. Ciszewski joined the present law firm of Artz, Dewhirst & Wheeler, LLP in 2017 with a primary focus in the areas of criminal defense, OVI’s, traffic violations and personal injury. Prior to Scott joining the firm, Scott attended Capital University Law School and earned his Bachelor’s degree in Criminology from The Ohio State University.
Scott stayed heavily involved while earning his law degree, working in various legal capacities at Columbus State Community College and LexisNexis as well as participating on the ABA National Moot Court team. In addition, he spent the majority of his time during law school working at The Law Offices of Kevin Kurgis obtaining experience in the intricacies of personal injury.
BAR ADMISSIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- The Supreme Court of Ohio, 2017
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2017
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio – Juris Doctor (2017); ABA National Moot Court Team
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio – Bachelor of Arts (2014); Criminology and Political Science
PERSONAL: Scott is originally from Cleveland, Ohio, and has resided in Columbus, Ohio since 2010. Scott currently lives in the Discovery District of Columbus, Ohio.