Chad M. Draheim
Attorney at Law
Chad M. Draheim began his legal career by earning his Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies from Columbus State Community College in 2010. He began working as a paralegal for Artz, Dewhirst & Wheeler, LLP in September of 2010 and is now an attorney with the firm after earning his Juris Doctor degree and passing the Ohio bar exam in 2017. As a paralegal, Chad gained extensive knowledge working in the areas of Probate Administration, Estate Planning, and Real Estate. He now practices primarily in the areas of Probate Administration, Estate Planning and Landlord/Tenant. Chad enjoys working directly with clients to help them achieve their goals.
- Probate – Estate Administration/ Guardianships
- Estate Planning/Trust Administration
- Real Estate & Landlord/Tenant
Bar Admissions and Memberships
- State of Ohio Bar, 2017
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Diversity Chamber of Central Ohio
- Franklin University 2013- B.S. Degree in Applied Management
- Capital University Law School 2017- Juris Doctorate
Chad is originally from Toledo, Ohio and a past resident of Austin, Texas until moving to Columbus in 2008. He currently resides in the German Village area of Columbus.